Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fiddling again!



This is going to sound weird, but I switched wikis. The Bluwiki site has been down for days. I went to a new provider, wikidot. The transition should mean only an improvement to you, as this forced me to redo the entire site. I added a video clip from the movie. To contribute to Fiddler on the Project , I give you three options.

1. Click here to go to the wiki, which provides the context, a video clip from the movie, a sample chapter, a survey, and a "writeboard" scratch editing area.

2. Click here to go directly to the survey.

3. Click here to go directly to the Writeboard. The password is tradition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rich - I am still not able to access the wiki. I was hoping to join this collaborative effort and put in my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

The entire Bluwiki system appears to be undergoing maintenance. That's why I put direct links to the survey and the Writeboard. You can still put in your 2 cents - in fact, deposit as much as you want! Thanks. Rich.


Visit Exclaim! Project Management



Support this site, view these content-related videos, please! Thanks.