The Gulf oil spill crisis is in day 58. Debate continues on the amount of oil leaking from the Deepwater Horizon well, but it's clear that this disaster easily beats the Exxon Valdez.
And BP has now pledge to pay $20B (yes Billion) to a fund that will support the Gulf. See this link.
What type of project risk identification, analysis, planning, and response did the responsible (and I use that word lightly) parties have?
We'll be discussing this and much more in an inexpensive 2-day seminar run by yours truly for EPM Solutions.
The seminar, entitled "A Question of Balance", runs two nights, and is given via Webinar. The schedule calls for it to run on 27 and 29 July (Tuesday and Thursday nights, 6PM to 8:30PM Eastern US time.
It'll earn you 5 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from an REP (Registered Education Provider).
Details are here:
The webinar will allow you to:
- Gain a deeper, more integrated understanding of how risk affects a project
- Translate this into how this affects the planning of your projects
- Collect, understand, and use advice and tools for risk identification
- Improve your capabilities in risk analysis
- Expand their capabilities of developing effective risk responses
- Reaffirm the importance of continuing, ongoing risk management
Don't risk missing it!