You choose: Is this news? Moody Blues = PDUs.
Just don't snooze...
Turns out: quite a bit indeed.
I'll be leading a seminar entitled, "Managing Risk - A Question of Balance" on March 24 and 26, 2009.
Here's the teaser:
Some contend that a project manager’s core work is as the risk manager of the project. Even if you don’t believe that, it’s clear that as a PM you constantly deal with risk. Using the concept and theme of balance throughout, this course takes the participant through the processes of risk management – risk planning, risk identification, risk analysis, risk response, and monitoring and control of risk – never losing sight of the project context. Peppered with class discussions to get the most from the attendees’ varied backgrounds (and to provide more balance!) it is also enhanced with interactions that engage all participants. This journey through the world of uncertainty will reinforce basic risk courseware you may have had and will leave you with some thought-provoking concepts but also with down-to-earth tools to use on real projects.At the end of this course, class participants should be able to:
1. Gain a deeper, more integrated understanding of how risk affects a project
2. Translate this into how this affects the planning of their projects
3. Collect, understand, and use advice and tools for risk identification
4. Improve their capabilities in risk analysis
5. Expand their capabilities of developing effective risk responses
6. Reaffirm the importance of continuing, ongoing risk management.
To register for this session, follow this link:
or in particular...
After suffering through this, er...I mean, after enjoying this great course, it you will have earned 5 PDUs, for only $89.00!
Hurry, obviously you risk missing this if you don't take action soon. In some days, the future will have passed (an inside joke for fans of the Moody Blues).