Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hope. Scope.



I couldn't resist.

Today was the inauguration for (now) President Barack Obama. Those readers in the US will undoubtedly be familiar with the above poster for candidate Obama, using a saturated red/blue/yellow format. The campaign and the inauguration all seemed to be about HOPE. Without getting overly political, I must say that it was an impressive day - and I believe a good one - for America. The speech was a good one. If you missed it, you should either hear it or read it. You can read a transcript here, courtesy of NPR.

I found a site called obamicon.me which allows users to upload a picture and "Obamify" it.

So, given the theme of the blog, and the propesity for PMs to be all about Scope, I had to create a version for my readers.

I'll close by saying that it's clear that Presidant Obama has a huge scope of work to accomplish and that I hope he's able to get it done with all the grace and success of the world's best project manager!

3 comments:

LOU said...

nice post

Sowpath das said...

nice post

Alice Taylor said...

My brother has been using a pair of great night vision goggles to catch a thief - a wolf that has been wreaking havoc in our place. It's always important to catch it since it has been feeding on our livestock! For great night vision goggles, make sure you take into consideration the following factors such as brand, price , function and battery life. For more, see http://opticgearlab.com/night-vision/best-night-vision-goggles.html


Visit Exclaim! Project Management



Support this site, view these content-related videos, please! Thanks.