Monday, March 17, 2008

New LinkedIn Group Established - PM Bloggers


For those of you out there - like me - who enjoy blogging your PM experiences, and who want to be "linked in" with each other, I have established a new LinkedIn group called LinkedIn Bloggers. If you are interested, please go there. I am maintaining the group.


We can use this newfound community to share ideas and bring new bloggers on board. I'm sure there are other things we can do as a community; this is just a starting point.

UPDATE:
April 12: we're up to well over 150! I am impressed with the response and think we really have something here. Or will soon, anyway. I've added a discussion group for PM Bloggers. http://pmbloggers.proboards84.com/ . The discussion group already has new ideas and tools submitted for your consideration to use on your blog. You will need to register and then you're set to discuss PM Blogging ideas, issues, and intrigue. Thanks!

4 comments:

joapen said...

Great idea, I will request the access to it.

skoger said...

Thanks for the heads up Rich. Requested to join as well. - SK

Craig said...

Great idea Rick!

Vladimir said...

Count me in! I've also requested to join.


Visit Exclaim! Project Management



Support this site, view these content-related videos, please! Thanks.